TEF CANADA B2/ C1
TEF CANADA Preparation (All grammar studies in French + Equipped with B2/ C1 level of proficiency)
ALL ABOUT THE TEF CANADA EXAM
Send download link to:
Why take the TEF Canada Exam?
To migrate to Canada through Express Entry, you must demonstrate proficiency in either English or French, the official languages of Canada. Achieving good results on the TEF Canada can significantly boost your CRS score and your chances of being selected under various Provincial Nominee Programs in Canada. To prove English proficiency, you can take the IELTS or CELPIP exams. If your CRS score is still low, taking the TEF Canada language test can help compensate. To increase your points in Express Entry by demonstrating French proficiency, you need to take the TEF Canada exam and score a CLB 7 or above, that is, B2 or higher.
TEF CANADA EXAM FORMAT FOR EACH MODULE
Send download link to:
- Starts with an Introduction (How French is different from English)
- Verbal and written instructions in French
- Audio + Visual lessons
- French Pronunciation and Reading out loud for the first few sessions
- Basic vocabulary to proceed with
- Grammar basics followed by simple and then complex sentence formation
- Regular revision and doubt sessions
- Homework assignments & corrections outside of class
- Speaking sessions including monologues, dialogues, and group discussions
- Writing sessions covering informal and formal letters, emails, personal journals, postcards, stories, and compositions
- In-depth discussion on reading and listening strategies
- Practice reading and listening mock papers as homework followed by a review in class
- TEF Canada Exam- Specific Preparation for each module- Tips & Strategies + Mock Tests
- 1- year free access to TEF Preparation Module- PrepMyFuture
Fees once deposited are non-refundable and non-transferable for any cause.
In case of 1-1 sessions, if the student delays entering the meeting room within the first 10 minutes (without prior information), the session will be canceled and the service will be considered to have been delivered.
In general, the course content will be taken care of throughout the period of 8- 10 months. Some flexibility may be provided from our end. Recorded sessions and study material will be provided for all sessions, and the student may discuss doubts in the next session. However, LingoRelic shall not be liable to compensate for a long absence from the student’s end due to any reason. Extra live sessions may be purchased at an extra cost.
The number of hours may be redeemed at any time within the period of course validity as per the purchased course. LingoRelic shall not be liable to compensation of the missed hours due to student’s non- seriousness during the course.
The certificate provided by LingoRelic shall state the student’s course completion with us. However, it shall not serve as an official exam certification.
LingoRelic shall not be liable to compensate for any information missed by the student communicated from our end via WhatsApp/ Email.
Product Related Posts
DELF B1 Dialogue Sample
DIALOGUE 1 : Vous avez prêté un livre de la bibliothèque à votre ami français. Lorsque vous retrouvez votre ami, il vous annonce qu’il l’a perdu. Vous...
Writing Topic: La technologie (téléphone, Internet, réseaux sociaux…) a pris une place trop importante dans notre vie quotidienne. Qu’en pensez vous ?
Niveau A2 (120 mots environ) La technologie a pris une place prépondérante dans notre vie quotidienne. Avec l'omniprésence des smartphones, de l'Internet et...
Writing Topic: L’enseignement des langues étrangères devrait commencer dès l’école maternelle. Êtes- vous d’accord avec cette affirmation?
Niveau A2 (80 mots) Certains experts préfèrent que les enfants commencent à apprendre une langue étrangère à l'école primaire, tandis que l'apprentissage...