TCF CANADA B2/ C1
TCF CANADA Preparation (All grammar studies in French + Equipped with B2/ C1 level of proficiency)
ALL ABOUT THE TCF CANADA EXAM
Send download link to:
Why take the TCF Canada Exam?
To migrate to Canada through Express Entry, you must demonstrate proficiency in English or French, the country’s official languages. Taking the TCF Canada exam can significantly increase your Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score and improve your chances of being selected through various Provincial Nominee Programs. You can take the IELTS or CELPIP test to prove your English language proficiency. If your CRS score is still low, the TCF Canada language test can help compensate for it. To boost your points in Express Entry by demonstrating your French proficiency, you need to take the TCF Canada exam and score a minimum of CLB 7, equivalent to a B2 level or higher.
TCF CANADA EXAM FORMAT FOR EACH MODULE
Send download link to:
- Total Duration: 8- 10 months
- Weekly classes: 3 to 4
- Duration of each live session: 1 hour
- Classes via Skype
- Material provided via Skype, Google Drive, Email, WhatsApp
- Introduction to French, highlighting the differences from English
- French language instruction, both verbal and written
- Audio and visual lessons
- Emphasis on French pronunciation and reading out loud in early sessions
- Building basic vocabulary
- Basic grammar with a focus on simple and complex sentence formation
- Regular revision and doubt-clearing sessions
- Homework assignments with corrections outside of class
- Speaking sessions including monologues, dialogues, and group discussions
- Writing sessions covering informal and formal letters, emails, personal journals, postcards, stories, and compositions
- In-depth discussion on reading and listening strategies
- Practice reading and listening mock papers as homework followed by a review in class
- TCF Canada Exam- Specific Preparation for each module- Tips & Strategies + Mock Tests
- 1- year free access to TCF Preparation Module- PrepMyFuture
Fees once deposited are non-refundable and non-transferable for any cause.
In case of 1-1 sessions, if the student delays entering the meeting room within the first 10 minutes (without prior information), the session will be canceled and the service will be considered to have been delivered.
In general, the course content will be taken care of throughout the period of 8- 10 months. Some flexibility may be provided from our end. Recorded sessions and study material will be provided for all sessions, and the student may discuss doubts in the next session. However, LingoRelic shall not be liable to compensate for a long absence from the student’s end due to any reason. Extra live sessions may be purchased at an extra cost.
The number of hours may be redeemed at any time within the period of course validity as per the purchased course. LingoRelic shall not be liable to compensation of the missed hours due to student’s non- seriousness during the course.
The certificate provided by LingoRelic shall state the student’s course completion with us. However, it shall not serve as an official exam certification.
LingoRelic shall not be liable to compensate for any information missed by the student communicated from our end via WhatsApp/ Email.
Product Related Posts
Sujet : Vous êtes en France avec votre famille pour les vacances et vous êtes malade depuis deux jours. Votre famille vous emmène chez le docteur. Vous lui...
Sujet : Vous adorez cuisiner. Vous proposez à un ami français de venir chez vous cuisiner ensemble un plat de votre pays. Vous vous mettez d’accord sur qui...
Sujet : Vous voulez organiser un pique-nique ce week-end avec un ami français. Vous rencontrez votre ami pour lui donner des détails sur l’organisation de...