WAYSTAGE/ ELEMENTARY (A2)
At this level, you will still need to have a bilingual dictionary handy but won’t have to look up every single word. You will be able to describe things, people, and events. The themes will be related to you, things, people, and events around you.
DIPLÔME D’ETUDES EN LANGUE FRANÇAISE
Before enrolling in a course, make sure to know the course content to be targeted in the same.
DELF A2- Course Content
Send download link to:
- Learn more grammar, vocabulary, and complex sentence formation.
- Interact well in a basic conversation with a slow-speaking conversation partner.
- Understand and use familiar daily-life expressions & phrases.
No. of hours: 70 hours of live sessions + 60 hours of homework assignments= 130 hours of total study during A2
Total course duration: 2.5 to 3 months
Duration of each live session: 1 hour
|Weekly no. of hours: 3- 4.5|
Class size: Up to 10 students
Class schedule: Negotiable as per availability of students and trainer
Fee: INR 15500 (to be paid in advance)
What you get ?
- Starts with a brush- up of A1 grammar
- Plenty of hours at an affordable per-hour cost with no compromise on quality
- Personalized learning experience instead of a traditional institute experience
- Focus on building a strong foundation through correct French pronunciation
- Recording for each live session
- Focus on real-time communication
- Application of learned grammar in Speaking and Writing
- WhatsApp assistance, homework correction, revision & doubt sessions, and personalized comments outside of class timings
- Soft copies of study material and books
- DELF A2 Exam Preparation for all modules
- Warm-up activities to bridge the gap between A2 and B1
DELF A2 EXAM PREPARATION: Modules
To get to this level, ideally, you should double the self-study time & effort that is needed for level A1.
The course fee has to be deposited level-wise in advance. The fee cannot be deposited in installments for one level.
Classes will be held via Skype. The days and timings for the classes shall be negotiable as per the student’s and the trainer’s availability.
We only provide study material & books as soft copies. The student may purchase the hard copy at their own expense. LingoRelic shall not be responsible for any delivery issue with any seller.
In case of 1-1 sessions, if the student delays entering the meeting room within the first 10 minutes (without prior information), the session will be canceled and the service will be considered to have been delivered.
Fees once deposited are non-refundable and non-transferable for any cause.
The number of hours may be redeemed at any time within the period of course validity as per the purchased course. Extra sessions may be purchased at an extra cost.
The certificate provided by LingoRelic shall state the student’s completion of the course with us, however, it shall not serve as a DELF certification.
Product Related Posts
DELF B1 Dialogue Sample
DIALOGUE 1 : Vous avez prêté un livre de la bibliothèque à votre ami français. Lorsque vous retrouvez votre ami, il vous annonce qu’il l’a perdu. Vous...
Writing Topic: La technologie (téléphone, Internet, réseaux sociaux…) a pris une place trop importante dans notre vie quotidienne. Qu’en pensez vous ?
Niveau A2 (120 mots environ) La technologie a pris une place prépondérante dans notre vie quotidienne. Avec l'omniprésence des smartphones, de l'Internet et...
Writing Topic: L’enseignement des langues étrangères devrait commencer dès l’école maternelle. Êtes- vous d’accord avec cette affirmation?
Niveau A2 (80 mots) Certains experts préfèrent que les enfants commencent à apprendre une langue étrangère à l'école primaire, tandis que l'apprentissage...