ABSOLUTE BEGINNER (A1)
This level is “Tourist French”- enough to be able to read & understand signs, ask for simple directions, deal with basic situations in supermarkets, restaurants, and lodging, etc. The themes will be related to you, things, people, and events around you.
Diplôme d’Etudes en Langue Française
Before enrolling in a course, make sure to know the course content to be targeted in the same.
DELF A1- Course Content
Send download link to:
After A1, you will be able to introduce yourself, or somebody else, talk about your immediate surroundings and people and ask or respond to simple personal & direct questions. You will also be able to understand simple announcements in public places related to time/ day and to write short letters to family and friends.
No. of hours: 60 hours of live sessions + 50 hours of homework assignments= 110 hours of total study during A1
Total course duration: 2.5 to 3 months
Duration of each live session: 1 hour
|Weekly no. of hours: 3- 4.5|
Class size: Up to 10 students
Class schedule: Negotiable as per availability of students and trainer
Fee: INR 13500 (to be paid in advance)
What you get ?
- Adequate number of hours at very affordable per hour cost with no compromise on quality
- Personalized learning experience instead of a traditional institute experience
- Recording for each live session
- More focus on Speaking and Listening
- Focus on building a strong foundation through correct French pronunciation
- Application of learned grammar in Speaking and Writing
- WhatsApp assistance, homework correction, revision & doubt sessions, and personalized comments outside of class timings
- Soft copies of study material and books
- DELF A1 Exam Preparation for all modules
DELF A1 EXAM PREPARATION: Modules
Product Related Posts
Difference between DELF A1 and DELF A2
Bonjour ! In today’s blog, we will discuss the most important differences between the DELF A1 and the DELF A2...
COMPOUND PREPOSITIONS IN FRENCH
As discussed in my previous blog on simple prepositions, compound prepositions or les prépositions composées are a...
Writing Topic: La technologie (téléphone, Internet, réseaux sociaux…) a pris une place trop importante dans notre vie quotidienne. Qu’en pensez vous ?
Niveau A2 (120 mots environ) La technologie a pris une place prépondérante dans notre vie quotidienne. Avec...
TIPS AND STRATEGIES FOR THE TEF CANADA LISTENING TEST
Contents of this blog: ● Objective of the TEF Canada Listening module ● Skills required for the TEF Canada Listening...