ABSOLUTE BEGINNER (A1)
This level is “Tourist French”- enough to be able to read & understand signs, ask for simple directions, deal with basic situations in supermarkets, restaurants, and lodging, etc. The themes will be related to you, things, people, and events around you.
Diplôme d’Etudes en Langue Française
Before enrolling in a course, make sure to know the course content to be targeted in the same.
DELF A1- Course Content
Send download link to:
After A1, you will be able to introduce yourself, or somebody else, talk about your immediate surroundings and people and ask or respond to simple personal & direct questions. You will also be able to understand simple announcements in public places related to time/ day and to write short letters to family and friends.
No. of hours: 40 to 50 hours of live sessions + 50 hours of homework assignments
Total course duration: 3 months
Duration of each live session: 1 hour
|Weekly no. of hours: 4
Class size: Not more than 10 students
Class schedule: Negotiable as per availability of students and trainer
Study material provided via Skype, Google Drive, Email, WhatsApp, Recordings of each live session provided
What you get ?
- Adequate number of hours at very affordable per hour cost with no compromise on quality
- Personalized learning experience instead of a traditional institute experience
- Recording for each live session
- More focus on Speaking and Listening
- Focus on building a strong foundation through correct French pronunciation
- Application of learned grammar in Speaking and Writing
- WhatsApp assistance, homework correction, revision & doubt sessions, and personalized comments outside of class timings
- Soft copies of study material and books
- DELF A1 Exam Preparation for all modules
DELF A1 EXAM PREPARATION: Modules
Product Related Posts
À l’aéroport de Sydney, une tortue burger (un homme a été contrôlé et surprise, il cachait une tortue déguisée en...