TEF / TCF / TEFaQ Exams
These days, with the ever- increasing requirements of French language in Canadian immigration, a lot of students are expected to appear for the TEF/ TCF Canada examinations. With the proper knowledge of French language- a minimum of level B2, that is, CLB 7, you can add immense value to your career prospects as well as personal life in Canada. To help with smoother immigration in any province in Canada, a CLB 7 would add the required points to your CRS score. Besides, this will help you to smoothly adapt in Canadian society while truly enjoying its multiculturalism.
● The course fee has to be deposited in advance after the completion of one demo session. The fee cannot be deposited in instalments.
● To enroll in this course, the student must already have prior knowledge of the grammar and vocabulary at least till level B1. A Speaking/ Writing test for 10- 15 minutes shall be conducted to assess the same.
● The days and timings for the classes shall be negotiable as per the student’s and the trainer’s availability.
● Classes will be held via Skype. The meeting link will be provided to the student from our end prior to the start of the session via WhatsApp/ email.
● The batch size shall be up to 8 students.
● In case of one-to-one sessions, if the student delays entering the meeting room within the first 10 minutes (without prior information), the session will be canceled and the service is considered to have been delivered.
● Fees once deposited are non-refundable and non- transferable for any cause.
● The number of hours may be redeemed at any time within the period of course validity as per the purchased course. Extra sessions may be purchased at INR 800 per hour.
Looking for a customized French course to suit your French learning needs?
For any level, any age, any exam and any goal, and any duration, give us a chance to have a course designed for you.